Hello to everyone :)

KuunValo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Finland
Primarily Uses
N/A
It is nice to meet you all. I am from scandinavia just slowly getting on to rpg maker and its games. So very new amateur ;)
I have been trying out Rpgmaker vxa ace and made hmm 120x120 map XD. This last past week i have slowly drawed it and that my friends is how i got inspiration to try make small project :).

I am not native speaking englis so i apoligaze if i miss spell some words :3. So lets have fun and cookies together :)

magnaangemon01

Miles Montgomery
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Welcome to the forums. You need help with anything, you've come to the right place. Hope to see you around.

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice to meet you and have fun making the game. I hope to see you around.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hi everyone! Enjoying this nice long weekend. How are you all doing? :)
I just successfully tested having events check if specific actors are in a particular party slot and then changing image to match. This will let me make scenes take into account who is in the party at the time and arrange them accordingly - this is important since I'll have extra actors beyond current party. The script used is the same from MV and is compatible with my current core plugin setup in MZ. Thank goodness.
That awkward moment when you're talking about thinking about writing a limited shop stock plugin for MZ and then find out you already wrote one...last May. My memory is so bad.
When I open my project and I'm like, hell yeah.
Some drawings I made in Lapis, one day I intend to involve them in some RPG Maker project.
* maybe two wall frames
*or some sprite flower tiara, or maybe it inspires someone to do something.
bdd19b62e539d17b3b00cc3d63034f7d.jpg

fcca5c8471b34483da8e032cfe579275.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blooko