OwMeEye

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
N/A
I've been playing with rpg maker since rpg maker 98, then 2000, 2k3, vx...
My old pc can't run MV, which is sad... (it lags) I will need to get a better pc someday.
I'm fairly fluent at English, despite having a different native language.

I have a deviantart with some nickname somewhere but it's unimportant. I think this is my first time on this forum.
While I can do all kinds of things like, draw, write, code and other stuff that I mentioned on my profile, the reason why I came here this time is to engage with the community and celebrate my new youtube channel ^_^ That's my project for this year lol. Rather than make games I will be playing with games.

Maybe I will share some bits of my art or older projects here at some point, or maybe I will share something new, who knows. Haha, if you want one example, there's my avatar, but that was like, a 20 min sketch... I think?

I am interested in (and have dabbled in) a wide field of arts, including 2d bitmap, 2d vector, 3d stuff in blender, some animation..., a bit of pixel art, various sorts of writing, a couple of programming languages (mainly python, ruby and javascript), some attempts at creation of music, different game creation programs... I enjoyed some gamasutra articles some years ago too. I'm quite fascinated with general worldbuilding and game creation theories and concepts. Maybe I will share some of my thoughts here and there, although I tend to get bored with forums after a while, so I may end up dropping off for this or another reason.

I must be kept away from political discussions at all cost.

I played loads of rpg maker games in the past, like, hundreds, including old popular classics like a blurred line, although nowadays horror rpg maker games are the popular stuff, they are nice too. My favourite rpg maker game is probably yume nikki ^_^

I'm also interested in all kinds of other things, and I enjoy some games from pretty much every genre, but I'm here for the rpg maker stuff. I played a lot of old classics, like wolfenstein, dune, simcity and loads of other games. I also played a lot of jrpgs, out of which, chrono trigger is my favourite (cliché, I know)

I can keep talking for hours, but nobody would want to read that, lol, so, I shall stop here.

mogwai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome. Don't worry about the political discussions. They are forbidden here (unless I suppose discussing fictional world game politics as game mechanics). Looking forward to seeing an original artwork game; I'm trying to do one, but I keep getting caught up in other projects. Looking forward to some new RPG review videos too, because I'm too lazy to try all the games. Enjoy the forum. I have yet to get bored with it and leave, even though I try try try.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just did some math and... apparently what seemed to be a little fun gimmick turned out to be an 80+ actors project :kaoswt2:
Yay! the original character contest 3 pack is here!
Both MV and MZ looks very good, congratulation for both RMW and Tkool participant!
I definitely can add these characters to use for my game project.

Steam link
The worst part of game development has to be marketing. Ugh...
May be starting a new job in a month or so. The thought is both exciting and terrifying.
Not like a rollercoaster though. Rollercoasters are just terrifying.
"Merchants don't sell you a product. They sell you something RIGHT NOW. That's all they're selling, the product of having what you want RIGHT NOW and not having to wait for it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LagartixaMan