Hello world, it's Minty!

Discussion in 'Introductions/Farewells' started by LunarFlareStudios, Mar 4, 2019.

?

Are you optimistic or pessimistic?

1. Optimistic

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Pessimistic

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. LunarFlareStudios

LunarFlareStudios Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hi, I'm Minty! I'm new to MV, but not to the forum. I have had an account here before, but it got hacked so I had to leave it. I was about 12-14 years old back then. Now I'm 20.
    A few things about me:
    • I love cats! I even have a cat--her name is Baby and she is the sweetest thing ever. She was the profile picture of my old account.
    • My fictional counterpart is named Major Minty the Good Witch. She has several different identities, but the one you'll be seeing in my current project, "Rivalry", is her Miraculous form: Moon Angel.
    • My old account, EpicKitty88, is now dead due to apparent hacking. I'm only suspecting hackers because my password stopped working. It didn't ask me to change it. It just said "incorrect password". I tried resetting it, but whoever hacked the account must have changed the email too, because I never got the password reset email or whatever they did back then. I got a strike there anyway. I just didn't understand the whole concept of rules back then. Well, I know better now.
    • My favorite video game is Bendy and the Ink Machine. Why didn't I move on to the next trend though? Because I really don't like Cuphead at all. In fact, I hate it. Since Bendy is a yo-kai and not a demon in my multiverse AU, which I call the Mintyverse, the catchphrase you'll hear me using, "Don't mess with Minty's yo-kai", refers to him. Cuphead was a really repetitive game, and never really changed much. BATIM is a really cool game, always giving new targets, and scary too. I like scary stuff!
    • I just love Miraculous! Ladybug is so cool, Cat Noir is funny, and Hawk Moth... well, he's a bit creepy. I actually added Miraculous to the Mintyverse, and even created the concept of the mysterious "duplicates". Since Kwamis are normally created when something new is born, like love, beauty, etc, it is unclear how there can be more than one Kwami for the same thing. For instance, Trixx, the Kwami of Illusion, has a sister named Trickle, who is also a Kwami of Illusion. Trixx is an orange fox, while Trickle is a silver fox. Normally it's the same animal in a different color, but then there's the Creation Kwamis: Tikki the ladybug and Kyndell the lynx. They're two totally different animals! The mystery continues to this day...
    • I also make plushies! I have a life size plush of Bendy on my bed, and a few different Angry Birds plushies around my room.
    • I love creating cosplays too. I make full-head masks, and I love costumes that cover the whole body. My latest character is Sunshine Sparkles, a pink cat who loves anything silly!
    And that's just a few things about me, my interests, and my AU. I may live inside my own little world sometimes, but that's because it's my escape from anything negative. I actually have PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder), so going into my own world is like a coping skill for me.
    Best regards to my Senpai, Andrew Church, who isn't a game developer but rather a fire alarm technician. We both love alarms and sirens! That's why some of my games have the sound of a siren going off when a battle begins. It does make sense though--at least to me.
    Anyway, that's it. Post your questions and comments below, and keep on smiling!

lianderson and samkfj like this.
  2. Mordridakon

Mordridakon I am a dragon! Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Welcome!

3. lianderson

lianderson Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English