FreakOfYah

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was reading in order to change your profile pic you had to have an approved post, so I thought I'd come here and introduce myself. I normally found out about RPG Maker through Humble Bundle where I got a few of the earlier versions and just kinda dabbled here in there. Then I waited for the MV price to drop then got a bit more interested especially after discovering plugins. Currently I am looking into designing a game similar in style to FFTactics but with a bit more control of the PC and have side quests in between battles. Currently working on getting SRPG and MV3D to work together correctly. Other TBSs I have tried haven't really worked well at all with MV3D. Right now the only big issue I'm having is getting the movement and attack range indicators to show up in 3D mode, but at least this TBS actually functions with the 3D plugin. Also have a couple of graphical problems with the movement route indicator and damage not displaying and the battle animations are currently a little buggy, but these are minor in my opinion. Anyways, cheers and wish me luck!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Moving to Introductions/Farewells

Welcome! Good luck with your game - you'll find plenty of help here when you need it.

DrWho42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
hello hello! welcome to the community!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I couldn't help myself, so I edited the tiles a bit and made a birdhouse :LZSsmile: I hope I will finish the town today!Screenshot 2021-09-17 134349.png
How do I find the threads I have watched? It's been so long I've forgotten :kaoswt:
So far, this is how the wall tileset its looking in-editor. :kaoswt2:
1631863283853.png
Still thinking on details to add.
Added a plugin to RMMV Plugin Releases with all relevant info but it looks like the topic wasn't approved for whatever reason. Cool.
Working in the IT industry:
- "How long does it take?".
- "It takes 1 month".
- "What if we add more people to the project?".
- "It would take 2 months".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raee