cetra777

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello all,

My name is autistmouse (she/her). I have been using RMMV on and off for about 18 months but have really only started to feel comfortable recently. I am a social worker by trade with a focus on harm reduction and acute, in community, crisis support. I make games during my off time as a way to chill. I think my favorite parts have been the friendliness of the dev community associated with RM and learning how programming, art, writing, etc all come together in game making. It is really satisfying to see all the disparate parts connect into a greater whole.

I designed a plugin that may be helpful for some folks. I will try to figure out where to post it so that folks can use it.

Cheers!

samkfj

Bug Powder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! Nice to meet'cha! You'll like it here--great people all over the place.

If ya have a plugin you wanna give, theres a sub-forum for that, I believe it would be the JS MV sub-forum, but anyone out there, please let her know if that's correct.

I hope ya don't mind me askin' but what does (she\her) mean. I was curious when I saw it.

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
:kaohi: :kaohi:
Btw. Plugins go inside JS plugin releases (or JS plugins in development if they're still not complete).

Grunwave

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Welcome aboard. It is a pretty solid community of nerds here.

about7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome. Good luck with your project and goals

punchybot

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the community!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

i want to make videogame, though i am burned out on games with RPG elements, but the only gamedev tool i know how to use is rpg maker. :/
Rakon wrote on xizorandy's profile.
Hello! I found a post of lightning strike pictures you posted. You said you made them, am I allowed to use them in my commercial project. Would be really cool!^^
evhht2zr.png

Have a nice day!
It's almost 3 month and this piece of drawing is still not finished yet.
aaaa.jpg

Really busy with other stuffs like commission and coping with personal problem.
Stella & Elyune, maybe used for promotional art if my game project finished one day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
signcentre12