Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello there!
After putting over 1000 hours into MV, I decided I'm overdue to join the community. I'm a shy person, so it may take a little while to truly get into the forums :blush:
Regarding games, my interests lie in story-driven, difficult RPG's. I love a good, complex story with quirky characters and twisted humour. And I LOVE a mean boss fight that makes me want to physically punch my computer/TV/phone!
I-I think that's all I've got for now. Cheers!

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Welcome to the forums! Everyone is super friendly around here so no need to be shy. Thumbs up for enjoying difficulty. People tend to think I make my games too hard so it's good to see someone who likes the challenge. I'll see ya around.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Im just shy in RL, but I also love good story game with some challenge.
The Game I make will be hard game, but the story is still in the make but maps slows me down, specially when im busy in RL.

Welcome to the forum and we are gladly to help when you need it :)

Hyouryuu-Na

Very very lazy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, @Cythera! Welcome to the forums! Don't worry if you're shy because everyone here is super nice. I haven't seen anyone problematic over here. I'm also a shy person irl but I tend to talk a lot when I'm online which isn't actually a good thing because I end up making a fool out of myself... anyways, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time in the forums. Good luck with your projects~

Davekron

The Emperor's Archon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome, and happy RPG Making ;)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

..of the major old school series that began in the 80s- early 90s, I still haven't beaten 'a' Zelda game. Mario 64 was the first Mario I've beaten. I don't know if I should give that honor to Link to the Past or A Link Between Worlds(I currently own both). Well technically I've haven't beaten a Sonic either (Game Genie doesn't count =P).
headshot_headinfo.jpg
Time to add the "headshot" concept into the game so that people may actually aim at the heads when shooting zombies and get massive damage and armor-pen bonus as rewards. :kaojoy:
(The red area is just for visually debug purposes right now. But, it's possible that I will add something that displays the weak spots of enemies in the future.)
Worked on a cutscene skip domino effect using Maker Systems' script as the basis. Basically if I have a batch of cutscenes in a row on different maps, now when you skip one cutscene it will skip the entire set. No more spamming X to skip a scene every new map.

Oh and it will work regardless of where you do it from in the set. Convenient!
seems absolutely WILD to me now all the hundreds of hours of work I used to do in 2k(3) over a decade ago with a resolution of 320x240. that seems so insanely TINY now, seemed so normal at the time!
Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ilyrich