Hello!

tedmeister88

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, there! I'm Tedmeister88, and I've been an RM tinkerer for well over two decades now.
After tinkering about with the trial version of MV, I finally decided to hop onto the bandwagon, and purchased a bundle (plus a few extras) from Steam, and I'm hard at work on my first playable prototype.

I look forward to working with you guys, and I can't wait to show you my game... once I get it to a playable level, that is. ;P

Pixeloong

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
welcome! We can't wait to see what you have in store for us :)

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the community! After two decades of playing around with RM, I think it's finally time you joined the community!

tedmeister88

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
welcome! We can't wait to see what you have in store for us :)
Thank you! Don't worry, I'm about 1/3 of the way through development of my playable prototype; you'll see soon enough! ;)

Welcome to the community! After two decades of playing around with RM, I think it's finally time you joined the community!
Thank you! And it's a pleasure to finally be among fellow like-minded game designers! I figured that I stand to learn a lot more in a community than I can by tinkering around by myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Damian Floyd increased the grand prize for the Driftwood Jam to a $75 steam GC!!! Thank you Damion! :)
Is everybody using their imagination?
5th Annual Driftwood Jam! $25 Steam gift card grand prize :D https://itch.io/jam/5adj
The character designer for my game is using my character for her class work lol :smile:
Why the frick frack snick snack is Pokemon Black & White so expensive now?! $99 on Amazon? $9999 ON EBAY!? WHAT?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Psychose