Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi, I just realised I'm not sure if I ever actually made an introduction thread. Whoops.

Anyway, hi, I'm Jon/Jammy. I'm currently working on an EVO fangame in RPG maker VX ace, of which three stages are currently complete out of a planned nine. (Single cell, tide pool, and fish.) I'm mainly doing it as a bit of fun, finding new ways to solve problems as I go. Anyway, hi! Looking forward to being a part of the community.

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I never thought about it before but RPG Maker is probably helping me beef up my problem solving skills. Haha!

Welcome aboard and I'm glad you're enjoying your project! I trust you'll find the forums to be a great place to find/learn cool stuff and connect with other game makers. :LZSsmile:

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Welcome to Forums...

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks a ton! Seems like there's a lot of cool stuff going on around here.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Time to wear a new face again...

Should keep things interesting huh? @EpicFILE :p
unknown.png

Been feeling that my characters spent too much time exploring caves, so I figured it was time to explore abandoned keeps instead.
Did you had some minor hitches with RMMZ? Come report to my topic where I did the same! [Just another rant from a RM veteran + Suggestions and Solutions] All opinions are welcome!
Squashing some bugs before releasing plugin :LZScool:The testing phase is taking more time than what I expected...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indecisivesidekick