DaniellJC

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi everyone. I decided to make my first post in this section because I'm kinda lost.

I know RPG Maker for a long time and decided to download RMMZ to learn what's new. I had a lot of ideas for games and then started making them through Events, but I always knew it would be much better if I could do this through JS.

I've looked for tutorials, but most of them are geared towards RMMV.

To be more accurate, I've been looking for tutorials since a month ago and I read the official file in this forum. I learned a lot although I got a little lost on the last chapters.

Well. I got here because only studying wasn't enough and I needed start to ask questions.

I'll create other threads in other sections looking for help, since this one meant to introduce myself.

Well, my name is Daniell and I'm interested in creating unique Menus, Battle System and maybe someday Isometric View plugins. It would be lovely if someone here had patience to teach me some things so I could pass the information on. That's how the community works, right?

PS.: sorry for my bad English.

Here is some of my characters.
amostra.png

1618836619278.png
1618836689257.png

I posted a demo in GameJolt: https://gamejolt.com/games/projeto1/603876

That's all. Nice to meet you all!

Walldeaf

The Event-Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Welcome to the forum :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Mouse Coordinates + Common Events, Custom Actor Parameters & Fantasy Beasts | RPG Maker News #32

Winter Cover.png
Peeps, can we just take some time to appreciate the mods here? They're so friendly, and they're always there for us when we need help. Now that I've been here for two years, I want to thank the mods and admins for keeping it positive here on the forum. They're the reason I've stayed so long! Here's to you!
If it gets 6 degrees hotter we've reach 100
I am finally done making the 'superbosses' in my game!
I'm happy because oh my gosh they were a lot of work, but I'm also sad because I love database work... And also because I loved making stupid powerful bosses ._.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wolfr136a1