Hello.

Discussion in 'Introductions/Farewells' started by zDS, Aug 5, 2014.

1. zDS

zDS One That Lives Many Lives Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Hello everyone. I'm new here but I have been working on RPG Maker games since I was like 10, and I'm well into 21 now. Now I am confident in my skills, but I realized I was missing one of the most important parts of making games: a community.

I hope to contribute to this place and also learn in the process. I look forward to discussing the game making process with you all. =p

Any advice about how to do well on this site?

2. Cadh20000

Cadh20000 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Welcome to the group!

Have fun and just remember to read and follow the sub-forum specific rules for wherever you are posting as well as the general Forum Rules. As long as we are on the subject of rules, be aware that the profile feed/status updates also have their own rules as well. I know it sounds like a lot of rules, but for the most part they are just common sense and politeness.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
    zDS likes this.
  3. Bitterbug

Bitterbug Nami-Swaaan~ Member

First Language:
    English
    Welcome to the forums!

From what I've seen, just follow the rules, be nice to other members and give constructive feedback/add to discussions where you can. Even the smallest advice can help some people and someone may even return the gesture when you're needed a helping hand with something. :)

zDS likes this.
  4. doncht

doncht Villager Member

Just be friendly and you'll be amazed how much information people are willing to give you. Welcome!