Knighteriius

The Apple
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hehe, you seem like a bundle of cuteness wrapped in an apple pie! <3 Hehe ^~^ Welcome! I like you already.

Marsigne

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Welcome! *gets slapped by being late, "as always" LOL*

I want to see your 1000 future games, heh, just takes time, but you can do it :) (I hope they fit the type of games I like bwhehehe lol) There are also lots of tutorials that can help you out on different things, which can boost that learning curve up! :p *let's go sky rocket! lol probably not xD*. I tell by own experience, lol, just by a tutorial, it can help you a lot really :) (depends on tutorial ofc :p ). If you want some tips, you can tell me ;) (heh I don't know much but just ask lol)

I want to see some jokes also, lol, but be careful Raxel doesn't invade your game, lol! :guffaw:  *cough, I wish he invade your game, cough, lol* That is the guy who jokes a lot, and really, he jokes a lot of times, haha, and he is awesome  B)

As you've seen, I like hyperboles! XD :D

PD: Heh, I haven't introduced myself officially yet, LOL :D , and I have registered on september 2013, hah :guffaw:

Last edited by a moderator:

Auburn Sakura

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Lol. It's okay! XD

Thanks, and I hope you'll enjoy them.  I'll be sure to check more tutorials out. And all right, thank you. :) Lol.

Ah, lol. I'm sure I'll have some sort of character like him. XD

Lol, that's all right, they can be great fun. :D XD

That's okay, hehe. ^_^

BoluBolu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Wow this greetings thread is still here, I suppose everyones here likes you eh.. Your post is still 4 and you already got 25 likes, that's an amazing things. It is because you're really nice person =). Yep I can see that.

Susan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
No idea...
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hahaha. It's because she's so irresistably cute!

But she really feels and sounds like a very nice, pleasant and friendly person. You rock, Sakura!

Marsigne

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hahaha. It's because she's so irresistably cute!

But she really feels and sounds like a very nice, pleasant and friendly person. You rock, Sakura!
Well, different people have different reasons why they approached xD, but I will list things in general (and in order) that makes approach:

1. Friendly attitude - If it's not friendly, then I will most likely not approach, haha xD, and she's over-friendly (lol), and comical too, which makes me want to write more, lol XD

2. New on forums - If it's new, I will more likely approach than if it's not new, because I like new persons on forums :D

3. Profile picture - Last because it isn't as important as the ones above, and not much a factor, but it may be and it is more likely to approach someone with a profile picture than someone without it, funny but true XD

I found her on other topic, not actually on Introductions/Farewells board, which explains why I posted late xD, and when I saw the post, this are the first things that came to my mind:

1. New member (Nice! I like new members!)

2. Friendly Attitude (Friendly attitude, nice :D )

3. Profile picture (Nice profile picture :D )

Why I posted this? lol because I felt a bit (more than a bit to post but you get what I mean xD, not that it was big) uncomfortable with:

It's because she's so irresistably cute!
Because that wasn't the reason and I am not a pervert guy XD (I know it wasn't THAT serious, but just wanted to post lol)

Wow this greetings thread is still here, I suppose everyones here likes you eh.. Your post is still 4 and you already got 25 likes, that's an amazing things. It is because you're really nice person =). Yep I can see that.
Yep xD, and it's comical too, which is nice XD

Last edited by a moderator:

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
MUahaha welcome to the the forums mini.... *nio get shot*

*COUGH* 

welcome to the I hope you will like this forum most of time people are cool and kind but.....*glare* be a kind girl or nio will punish yo... *nio get shot again*

*COUGH COUGH* 

Nevermind U_U'....welcome to the forum and I hope you will have a good day X_X

Auburn Sakura

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Nyah! <3 

What I mean to say thank you so much, everyone! ^.^

I was a bit surprised seeing all of this when I logged on, a pleasant surprise, of course! :)  It's quite flattering. ^_^ *Insert nervous laughter here.*

But again thank you all! :D

P.S. I have an enchanted garlic blade in my closet. ;P (I'm kidding of course. XD)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Oh man. IGMC's finally back. I really want to participate, but I'm not sure if I have the time.
It is DC's turn to be celebrating her leveling up and starts her 20th year. We were many to think she wouldn't live that long. Starts your cats motors and make 'em purr!
why_hello_mira.jpg

I made myself a cult leader, and a concept scene for him as well. :LZSexcite:
SpaceBot wrote on DoctorMolotov's profile.
I miss you :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sm0ll