Hello!

thehackeryacker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I started using RPGmaker2000 back when it was first released. I even went as far as eventing a side view battle system, however I am having to re=learn most aspects and new ones in MV. I have been playing around with VX ace, but moved to MV with the new sideview battle system

already in place. After finding many plugins, but needing my own, I am working on learning Java Script to be able to build my own. I also do 3d animation and art work with Blender, and like to create soundtracks/BGM with Anvil Studio. I was more interested when I found it is possible to port to mobile platforms, not just for my own entertainment, but the first game I started building with MV contains my son, nieces, and nephews. The look on his face when he can play something I made and has his and his cousins names is going to be priceless.

If I can be of any help, my next two weeks are completely empty.

Preview of me working on modelling characters. No need to point out the obvious, WIP here...GamePreview.jpg

Zortik

The Architect
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Heya, welcome to the forums.

Your art is looking pretty solid :)  Good job and I hope that you can maintain the momentum/enthusiasm to get over the initial hurdle or starting a project.

Best of luck going forward!

thehackeryacker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ive been working about 10 hours a day for over a week, actually, using the generator and RTP resources mostly, and additional plugins.

The 3d models will be for a more serious game based on a WIP book i started....16 years ago. My son will be thrilled even with the included graphics, and building a "simple" game for him is getting me the experience and practice.

The 3d characters are just a test, I got the dragon from a hires package. I modelled the simple looking wizard, and was just testing how it turns out in the battle. I already had a base male model, added a cloak (yes its very simple so far) and a staff.

I plan to work more on models later, for enemies and characters. Having to try different techniques for hair particles, would hate to have that nice detailed human with a polygon beard/hair.

Also hope to create animations from still frames rendered.

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the group!

I've done a lot of digital models in Sculptris and I've tried using Blender but so far can't figure it out.

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
I had a chance to work with 3ds ... Holy balls, that stuff isn't for me.

Welcome to the herd! (=

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Gotta love some gossip :D
Please do not buy games from g2a.com. The sellers have total power over you. The website has many scam sellers. It looks cheap, but the key code didn't work.
A while back I was having fun making my own custom tiles, then I hit carpet... why is it so difficult!? Lol.
Weekend is finally here... what would you like to see (?):
1) Pokemon into zelda minish-cap style
or
2) Pokemon into zelda gbc style
or
3) Zelda into pokemon style

#= Choose ===============#
||__[ Full mockup ]_[ Charset ]__||
#=======================#

Forum statistics

Threads
Members