serp

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am Kyle. I am here because I've been workin' on a game in VX Ace. I've already been using these forums to contract art and find scripts and stuff, so I felt I should say hello. Hello.

MenaKatep

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello, Kyle! 
:D
Welcome to the forum! Everyone seems to be really helpful around here and willing to answer a question or point you in the right direction. I look forward to test playing a game from you if post it in the future! 

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello. Welcome!

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the group!

serp

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks all! With respect to playtesting, I've had a few friends playtest my game so far, but I may be trying to find a broader audience to do it in the not-so-distant future. I plan to sell the game for a buck or three, but I may post a link to an early build anyway. It's a pretty modest project and I think being noticed will be a much bigger issue for me than piracy anyway. I'm not really sure what the norm is around here or how much of the development here is free vs. commercial.

Last edited by a moderator:

Olivier

Lurker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey Kyle, welcome to the foruuuuuuuuuums :/ If you need anything just ask...well, you probably knew that already 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Valentines Entry, first contest I'm in and it is so much fun to just participate!
Anatomy is really hard. I'm not an artist.
just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.
World Map for the inside of my main character's head. Every spot is an area that either occupies his thoughts or staples of everyone's "headspace"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamjjj