esterk

Lovable Rogue
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone, I'm new to the community here but have been part of a couple other RPG Maker forums in the past. I previously worked in VX Ace for a game jam (did not finish unfortunately), which was my first foray into using the program and it was great. Now I'm trying my hand at MV, which I love but it definitely has a little bit of a learning curve for me.

I'm an artist, so I may be posting up some resources here and there as well - I'm currently experimenting with making animated enemies using sprite sheets.

Anyway, I hope that I can help contribute here and also get some help from people that know way more than me, especially on the plugin/coding side. Glad to be here! :)

Gallia

Global Support
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome,
And post to your heart's content.
It is a fun community at times

Show everyone what you made ;)

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi and welcome! I would love to see your resources here in the forum then.
Better luck with this project, then! I'm sure this one will go better, and any help you may need, you can always ask around!
Have fun and good luck for all your projects!

umbralshadows

the silks angel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
cool must be a dragon quest fan like me. .. my first time usin rpgmaker was for a game jam to an i like ta do art so there we allready hav things in common.. ... wellcome yo hav fun

dbchest

Beast Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the community is made stronger by your presence! welcome, i am excited to see what you can do.

esterk

Lovable Rogue
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks everyone! I appreciate the welcomes! I'm really excited to post some of my stuff up once I get more familiar with the program. Right now I am messing around with learning Plugins and utilizing them to get the game/battle system I want, but after that I'm gonna start more on art assets. And whatever I end up making I'll probably post up for the community to use as well..granted that it actually works and looks good.

cool must be a dragon quest fan like me. .. my first time usin rpgmaker was for a game jam to an i like ta do art so there we allready hav things in common.. ... wellcome yo hav fun
Yeah definitely, one of my first exposures to RPGs was Dragon Warrior Monsters back on the Game Boy, so that series has always been one of my favorites!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.
Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayato7729