mike_312

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry to bother again, I have used the Animatedsvenemies and battleenginecore plugins, and the enemies move perfectly, but the main characters, the heroes, do not come out in the battle, it is as if the sprites have disappeared, any idea why? i use rpg maker mv

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have you set it to sideview battles in the System tab?

And did you put your battler sprites in the Battlers folder or the SV Battlers folder?

mike_312

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
oh okay i wasn't set as side view i feel stupid, thanks so much

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to MV Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Progress on my game for RSE is almost done! I should be able to release it next week.
Pfft! If other people would stop replying to threads, I could DOMINATE the Latest Posts box!
After so many hours of debugging, losing data to crashes, and slight adjustments.
BlackJack now deals cards perfectly! Time to adjust the background and implement the game logic so you can actually play it.BlackJack.png
I once thought about a boss gauntled game. I actually did it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irldavem