xnnx99

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello there.

So i am having a problem with the battle processing in my game.
I have set up the troops that should appear as the player walks in the specific map, but the battle never starts. I have tried in a fresh project and it worked.
I'm using a updated RPG Maker MV via Steam, but i think that my project files may be outdated, and that may be the problem...I'm also not sure if it can be a plugin problem, since i'm using some plugins that affect the battle, but i doubt since i disable the all and the problem persisted. I would appreciate some help here.

Thank you.

My plugins:

PhxFire

The Eternal Flame
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Show us a pic of the map properties page

xnnx99

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here:

I actually found moments ago that the YEP Region Events is causing the problem, but i don't know why. I'm using common events to play some step sound SE when stepping in a specific region, and i can't realize what is causing the conflict.

Here's a print of one common event (the others are exactly the same but obviously with different variables):

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In other news, my new computer is now ordered, and I'll have it in my hot little hands by the end of the week! CAN'T WAIT!!!
I've said my cat's names in such a baby-talk manner over the years, Biggs is now Biggoro, Bella is now Bellllyyaah, and somehow.....somehow Tessa is Sessashan
Did a massive ****up in my code that would have caused the game to crash on most computers and almost released an update without noticing it.
I keep thinking today is Thursday.
And I look forward to the next preview thread coming this afternoon.
And then I realise it's not Thursday at all.
And then I get sad :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr