Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think you are in the wrong folder?
as most part it's in the main root, which you need to look for a .exe file.
which is not that file.

NoPiessadface

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I think you are in the wrong folder?
as most part it's in the main root, which you need to look for a .exe file.
which is not that file.
cant find the .exe file i think this is the main launcher of the game but it's in different file

AkiraKotatsuhime

炬燵姫
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
DE / ドイツ語
Primarily Uses
N/A
RPG_RT.ldb is the database-file (though having the same ext as M$Access, it's not the same format).

It's hard to tell what to do, it'd be cool you provide a link to the game so it's easier to analyze which RPG_RT.exe you will need to properly run it. There are about 25~30 known builds of it and they can be separated into five different categories (2000JP before 1.50, 2000JP before 1.60, 2000EN, 2003JP before 1.10, 2003EN).

~炬燵あ

NoPiessadface

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
RPG_RT.ldb is the database-file (though having the same ext as M$Access, it's not the same format).

It's hard to tell what to do, it'd be cool you provide a link to the game so it's easier to analyze which RPG_RT.exe you will need to properly run it. There are about 25~30 known builds of it and they can be separated into five different categories (2000JP before 1.50, 2000JP before 1.60, 2000EN, 2003JP before 1.10, 2003EN).

~炬燵あ
the link
http://etgmz14.g1.xrea.com/ksg/142.html

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that most likely means that you have the wrong RTP.
from the ???? I'm guessing that this is a japanese game that needs the japanese RTP.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Food for thought. Factorio: Spaghetti belts make your factory inefficient as you fight for space constantly. Satisfactory: Spaghetti belts and massive clipping is the most efficient way to run your factory since it's the shortest distances.
ScreenShot_8_19_2022_8_51_4.png
Both Mike and Ray here are in a "HYPE!" state after Mike uses "Wild Party", which also heals everyone. they'll do more damage and counter more often, but defense is lower along with hit rate.
WHEEL3.gif
Ooker spookers and fun attack mechanics! What a Friday!
Not today... Not today...
I guess I should send my CV to Hasbro. I've made Monopoly cheaters edition more fun and challenging. I've developed custom cheats and chest/chance cards for it. And I've cleared many nightmares through my cards and rules.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Balalaika