Itsa_Secret

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello,

So I purchased this add on in hopes of making my game more entertaining, but I failed to see the "Optimized for" section that did not include the MV version. So when I create the animals in the game, the MV resizing magnifies the rabbits to the size of cows. Plus, they're horribly pixelated.

I adjusted the animals' contrast to match MV's usual color theme, but now I'm trying to resize them with Photoshop CS6 (I'm also using Guide-Guide). The long-long-long way is to crop each frame, save it as it's own PNG, resize the canvas to fit the new MV dimensions, and then do that to every single character tileset.

I'm wondering if anyone knows CS6 and Guide-Guide well enough that they know a shortcut to this. If not, then is there a manner to automatically make an image out of something you've selected? In other words, can I select a single character frame and save that as its own image without having to crop the canvas?

Thank you.

Weremole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Did the pack come with the original actual pixel sized sheets? If all the frames are the same size just upsize by 300% at Nearest Neighbor interpolation.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

For some reason, I found this is kinda stylist
ready to fall into another development hell...
Mega has been giving me a lot of problems as of late, so I think I'll need to switch to another cloud service. I'm considering Dropbox.
Rough week, but in the end there's light in the darkness.
Mental health is an issue I wish was taken more seriously.
Take care.
1638421271905.jpeg
By the power of timezones! This picture shall still be posted on december 1st!!!
7xI2Gc2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotcupofjoe2