LandauCiel

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, sorry im REALLY NEW in this program and im having a problem where the custom NPC i want to put in game, IT GETS CUT HHHHH. (if u could explain it slowly that could help me a lot, as i still dont get some things)

How can i make it when i have big NPCS? They always get cut. Rest in Pieces my little npc ;;;

Even if i put the $ it doesnt take all the character. I read the program could also read files in 12 x 8 (as 4 x 2) It doesnt work either HHHHHHHHHHHH

So, the girls sheet in total is 480 x 384 pixels (individualy she's 96 x 96 tiles)
This NPC sheet is 576 x 384 pixels (individualy its 192 x 192 tiles)

Maybe im calculating something wrong im SO CONFUSED HHHHHHHHH

Do i need a plugin or something?

Help :(

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    353.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 2.png
    2.png
    274.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your spritesheet is not right. It should be 3 columns and 4 rows. It's only selecting the top half of the sprite because it's dividing the height by 4.

Look at the default sprites as examples.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I think it's by time I make use of this feature in the forums. I'm never one to share profile updates or anything the sort, but hey, you gotta start somewhere! I think I'll use this place primarily to post maps actually, so here, have a goblin cave!

PqleoRp.png

Inspired largely by Wynncraft's Aseado Leaf cave
Does anyone know if Yanfly's Ace scripts are still free for use in both commercial and noncommercial projects? Can't find much except for the wordpress Terms of Use, but not sure if it's not outdated.
I just realized two of My series are beginning to look virtually identical to one another in mechanics and general themes, I never had this problem before.

This is Stifling! Must resolve this!
Lord's Reincarnation III (LR3) MOBILE is coming!!!
iu_534706_7630675.png
ScreenShot_1_20_2022_2_19_41.png
Juice FX is amazing... the portal in the middle is actually animated and moves thanks to Juice FX. so I edited part of a map I have and then drew the portal around it. threw it into Juice FX and now it's lively instead of static.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rumnerd_frog