shininblade

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Other
Hi

im trying to make a harvest moon like rpg maker and i made an event where you plant a crop, after some time it blooms and then the player is able to harvest it.

I've done that so far for the most part, but once my plant is harvested, the event disappears forever

how do i make it so once my crop is harvested, the event restarts to its original state. making it possible for the player to once more plant another seed on the same event location?

thank you.

some images of my event.

1. 2. 3. 4.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What engine is this? MV?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to MZ Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

JGreene

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
On page 4, it does nothing. If you want page 1 to be active immediately after harvesting, just turn off self switches A and B. You won't need page 4 that way.

shininblade

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Other
if i turn off switch a and b, it skips directly to page 3 and the onion is already ready to be harvested, without even planting a seed in the first place.
On page 4, it does nothing. If you want page 1 to be active immediately after harvesting, just turn off self switches A and B. You won't need page 4 that way.

JGreene

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Where you had the event turning on self switch C, replace that with turning off self switches A and B. Then delete page 4.

shininblade

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Other
Where you had the event turning on self switch C, replace that with turning off self switches A and B. Then delete page 4.
derp, thanks alot dude, that seemed to do the job :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]
dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:
Solovei wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, just wanted to say, thank you for helping me fix that event with the step count! I followed your example exactly and it works now:kaojoy:
still waiting for original character contest 3 bust/face dlc release :kaoluv:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foxiee05