Help finding a game from long ago . . .

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I remember playing a game in the early 2000's that was made with RPG Maker, but I don't remember which version of the software. I remember playing as a girl with green hair, a boy with blue hair, and a girl with blonde hair. I think the boy was named Safi, or something like that. I can't remember the girl's name. The game had cutscenes that where pictures with a scrolling effect.

Does anyone know what this game is, or where I could purchase it? I don't remember if it was free, or not.

puubutt

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Are you thinking of Seraphic Blue? It seems to be what you're looking for in terms of the character descriptions. unsure of the blue haired guy's name or cutscenes

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@puubutt No, but Seraphic Blue looks cool. The game I was referring to is in Japanese. I think it might have been a sample game. I know it was after RPG Maker 2003 . . . It might have been for RPG Maker XP, but I can't remember.

After searching around, I managed to find this screenshot. It's in English, which is surprising because I only remember it in Japanese, but if anyone knows what it's called, and where I could find it in English, or Japanese, I would appreciate it. I don't mind paying for it.

Attachments

• tumblr_oabo60lEDK1tl8qu1o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_oabo60lEDK1tl8qu1o1_500.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I know it looks more like a apple but...its a cherry, his name is: Cherry Knight
i just started uploading some of my selfmade Pixel Art on DA,
visit me there if you are interrested^^
Im sorry but..I Want to play a game.
Anyone here is familiar with the US Law ? I'm working on a game idea at the moment and I have several questions on my mind :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justbobted25