Hyouryuu-Na

Very very lazy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! I'm not sure of this is the right place to post this but if it isn't I'm very sorry.
So I've found a plugin in a japanese site and I need this for making a puzzle. Unfortunately I can't find the download link. I used google translate to translate the page and it said that the link is in the author's twitter. And i dont know even a thing about twitter (does that sound unbelievable? I just never bothered to use it so I don't know)
Can someone please send the link of the file (if the author allows direct links to the plugin) or the download page?
http://tm.lucky-duet.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5187&sid=2fc4aaf67564eb1515324487ced0be54

ArtikDart

Dream Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[move]JS Plugin Requests[/move]

Jonforum

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
just click on download!

Attachments

• PictureDrag.js
    29.8 KB · Views: 6

Hyouryuu-Na

Very very lazy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Seriously! That was there! Why didn't I see it!? I was using my phone so maybe I missed it... sorry for my stupidity and thank you for you help! ^^;

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Arcade-Style RPGM Games? RM2k3 Game Jam & Synth-Retro Music by Azakaela | RPG Maker News #39

Just evented my first minigame, no plugins~ :kaojoy:
I feel still screenshots don't do my game justice. the characters don't move, but the filter over them does...
Wonder if this year, there be more MZ plugin than MV or that MZ is still small compare to whole MV collection
Zaj
Hey morning all! I got another quick question..I just switched to RMMZ from VX Ace..so I am wondering why default scripts(is that how u call it) of VXAce is available, but not in MZ's case? How do I figure out ahh I mean could you show me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WaterIce455