Help finding a specific generator resource

Xbalanque

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I have used this clothing pice in a game I made a few years ago and now I'm making a new game but I can't for the life of me find who made it so I can credit them. I have been searching for a few hours now.

Oh god I finally found it after 5 hours of searching.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

Moving to Resource Requests.

I'm glad you found what you were looking for, but in the future please make sure to include a screenshot or description so that other people can help. Without details it's impossible for someone to be able to point you in the right direction.

Xbalanque

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[mod]Moving to Resource Requests.[/mod]
I'm glad you found what you were looking for, but in the future please make sure to include a screenshot or description so that other people can help. Without details it's impossible for someone to be able to point you in the right direction.
I did post an image but I was not sure If I was allowed by the creator to post it, so upon finding what I was looking for I removed it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People3_4 added!
index.php

Finds notes for an old side project... Oh, that's right, the two tracks that sounded really cool and gave inspiration for the big bad in that game... Spends day working on cutscene from old notes, looks okay, now lets slot in the first track... um... I did have those tracks??? It was a year or so ago but I did buy them didn't I?
CA9mtHJ.gif

Everything is really confusing for me
Well, I'm quickly recovering from Covid, but I'm still broke and injured lol. I miss working on my game! I think I've figured out a lore-friendly way to do a tutorial section separate from the main gameplay, but it'll take some scripting know-how. Which I don't have. And can't afford. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prince10