Help finding a specific generator resource

Xbalanque

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I have used this clothing pice in a game I made a few years ago and now I'm making a new game but I can't for the life of me find who made it so I can credit them. I have been searching for a few hours now.

Oh god I finally found it after 5 hours of searching.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

Moving to Resource Requests.

I'm glad you found what you were looking for, but in the future please make sure to include a screenshot or description so that other people can help. Without details it's impossible for someone to be able to point you in the right direction.

Xbalanque

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[mod]Moving to Resource Requests.[/mod]
I'm glad you found what you were looking for, but in the future please make sure to include a screenshot or description so that other people can help. Without details it's impossible for someone to be able to point you in the right direction.
I did post an image but I was not sure If I was allowed by the creator to post it, so upon finding what I was looking for I removed it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

At work.
Co: "This bug drove me insane. I tried a lot of things to debug, it just stuck".
Me: "How did you debug it?"
Co: *shows a complicated debugging method using breakpoints and everything*
Me: "What about ... " *casually prints a stack trace in the try/catch exception
Co: "Wait, you can do that??"
Totally original and unique OC
Harold.png
So after completing the Mass Effect Trilogy the first time as a Vanguard, I decided to replay the trilogy as a Soldier. Thus far, I've just finished the Horizon mission in ME2, and I'm already exhausted from ME2's f**k-awful enemy design.
Yeah, now Yes !!!! "boom boom "
"Fire the monsters, guards!!!"

index.php
I can't stop buying resource packs I'll never use, or engines for that matter, or free resources as my two terabyte external will attest. I am a digital hoarder I guess. Some people get drunk off the silly juice when they are bored, I just buy shiny digital nonsense I don't need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Esteblad