Help for a puzzle

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV' started by RPGlover2, Mar 31, 2019.

1. RPGlover2

RPGlover2 Villager Member

First Language:
    Italiano
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    A long time ago I saw a puzzle in an RPG maker game that I want to put in my game but I don't know how :
    There are 2 balls that you can push in 2 different but identical rooms, if you move one of them, the other one moves automathicly like the other one, so they are always in the same position (of different rooms). The rocks are in 2 labirinths with different paths and the target is to move the rocks on a botton.

Can you help me?
    I'm afraid I explained myself wrongly, so watch this gameplay to understand correctly what I mean
    (2:00)

2. Kauzz

Kauzz Hello! Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I think you can make this creating both rooms on same map (but far from each other, to give an impression of a new map) and adding a parallel event on your map using conditions (press button up, left, right, down)
    Inside those conditions, add a move route to events move on directions you want when the button is pressed... I think it's the way more easy to do this. You can do this checking coordinates of events and transfering events before enter on map, but i think it's more complex and unecessary.

Edit:
    Well, the player push the rock, so you don't need to make an parallel event, just add the option to move the other rock too on the same event.

3. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    Tech Support is for when you can't get the engine to work.

I've moved this thread to MV Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

4. Roninator2

Roninator2 Gamer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
  5. RPGlover2

RPGlover2 Villager Member

First Language:
    Italiano
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV