Help for combo moves

coorocrow

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So I'm trying to create combo move sets where if a skill is used a move by a different actor is used as well. Example being a move called "I am Strong" and another called "I am Fast"

If I use "I am Strong" the other actor will use "I am Fast" or vice versa.

I was looking at how MV creates the action queue and when it uses BattleManagers.startTurn() it creates the actionBattlers array. I was wondering if someone had a suggestion on how to insert a battler into that actionBattlers queue with its own action. I figure if I stick my function right after the the queue is created I can insert a battler right after the one I want. My main confusion is how do I make the Game_actor object to stick into the queue?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ok i got the model New and I will develop a little more, I think my SV is not beautiful yet.
"I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream". In all seriousness, spatial BGM feature is now complete for my audio plugin.
Stream will be live shortly with some game development followed by the return of the Interactive Text Adventure after a short hiatus! Feel free to drop by!
Lately, I've taken to smashing random nouns/verbs together as insults. It's sort of amusing how many people don't really know how to respond to that. You bottle shaker!
Would be nice to pick color code that is not exclusively for message event

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avaross