DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Hi,

i need a little help with "select item" command.

I want to use a command like "select item", where if the player select an item in inventory, the player receive value X.

But, if i want to use a CATEGORY, instead of all items, is it possible?

I'm using attach augment plugin and JP Points. I've created lots of Attachable augment and, if you select one of them, you decompose the item and you receive random JP. And if i use select item, i need to check if the variable have thousands of ID (only augments)... and i don't want to display other items... only this specific "category".

I found this https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/select-item-plus.85115/ but it isn't supported anymore... i need something compatible with yanfly scripts.

Maybe a simple script command works...

Do you know some call script for achieve this? :( Maybe putting in the note of the items a tag... or something :(

Thank you so much!

Last edited:

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Holy heckin' heck, dude. Please see the rules for the forum. Don't double post, and don't bump your thread like that. I removed all your bump-type posts.

It's worth noting that if people have an answer for you, they'll reply. If they don't, they won't.

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Hello, someone can help me with this problem? :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Based on this screenshot alone, which one would you sell, and which to equip?
Some random sketch-letons.

I have a strong urge to make a tutorial video of all the random things I've learned since starting on my game. little helpful tips and stuff that may help people.
Do you guys think it's better to have all members in your team from the beginning (then you can pick who battles) or you gain team members as the story goes?
PL: Patch polonizujący do RPG Makera 2003 prawie gotowy! Mamy przetłumaczoną bazę danych (projekt), polskie fonty, wiadomości walki i jakieś 90% edytora.
Do przetłumacznia pozostało te 10% edytora i plik pomocy. Niedługo więcej informacji!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James19851989