ProjectS1gnal

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My title in the top left corner of the screen. How do I place it in the middle?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It shouldn't by default. Please show a screenshot.

Do you have any plugins? If so, post a screenshot of your plugin manager as well, so we can see what you have.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
did you increase the screen size with a plugin?
if yes, then you have to use an image program to increase the picture of the title screen to the same size.
otherwise the (too small) picture is placed at 0,0 (top left) but does not fill the full screen.

ProjectS1gnal

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
did you increase the screen size with a plugin?
if yes, then you have to use an image program to increase the picture of the title screen to the same size.
otherwise the (too small) picture is placed at 0,0 (top left) but does not fill the full screen.
Yes, but im not even sure what aspect ratio is good for a 1920x 1080 game, so im really confused. Do you have any advice?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the aspect ratio is always set by your screen size, and doesn't matter at all for this.

if you have a screen size of 1920x1080, then that is the size your title screen picture has to be.
most image programs automatically keep the aspect ratio of whatever a picture is when resizing, so you have to increase size until both numbers are the same or bigger than the screen size.
if one of the numbers becomes bigger while the other is exact, then that is the part you have to cut away from the picture.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Took some trial and error, but I managed to create "visuals" for underground dig path regions.
Couldn't sleep at all so I started working on the topmost deck. I've had to make several deviations from the Imperator/Berengaria's deck-plans to accommodate MV's movement, but 100% accuracy was never my intention.
Still no name for the poor ship...:kaodes:
Screenshot-2022-06-25-053308.png
ScreenShot_6_24_2022_9_20_7.png
Here's Mike when you get a preemptive strike in battle. There's another one for when an enemy sneaks up on you too.
Suddenly, games mean nothing. The money spent was worth it to bring souls towards the light of life. May God bless my path forever. I pray that all are shaken for truth and poured out flat on the table of true understanding, knowledge, and wisdom. Bless you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuiTra