LappenLike

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
So I'm pretty much a rpg maker noob and for a while now when i start my game the window gets a little wider right after it starts (different resoultion) and i have no idea why it does that. I didn't have a problem with that until now but i can't get some light scripts to work now since the window is 2 blocks wider now and the dark effects don't affect these 2 blocks on the right side which shouldn't originally be there. I really hope for help and sry for bad english :)

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Do you have a script that modifies the screen resolution ?

Or better, what scripts do you have enabled at the moment ?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm guessing you've got a script that modifies the resolution. Like Yanfly's Core engine.

I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

FenixFyreX

Fire Deity
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If you'd like to find out which script does this explicitly, then follow these directions, if you already figured it out, then nevermind ^_^

1> Open your project that is acting weird.
2> Open the Script Editor by pressing either F11, the button on the toolbar, or in the drop-down menus in the window menu bar.

3> Press CTRL+SHIFT+F

4> Type "Graphics.resize" without the quotes

5> Make sure Whole Word below that is NOT checked. Now press Enter.

6> Double click the entry that pops up in the new Find All Window. That is your script that is resizing the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Writing a game about my trauma and I want to do a level about struggling with my sexuality. It's a horror game and each level is different with a different monster chase but I have no idea how to go about this level any ideas?
It's been a while since i posted so here's something i've been working on.
Game_Mockup7_6.png
Engine: RPG Maker VX Ace

I've decided to stop buying candy in supermarket and bulk buy 4.5kg of candy. The disadvantage of that is, now I eat a lot of candy. -_-
Microsoft has consumed Activision Blizzard. Makes me wonder if they're gonna make Blizzard Blizzard again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WISDOMDICK