Help Getting Product

lucapratt

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi! A while back I bought RPG Maker MV on a laptop which I don't have anymore. Because of this I have no way at all to find my product key. I know which email I used to buy it, but I can't figure out how to get my product key. I tried contacting support, but since I need the product key to get a response I haven't gotten anything back. I really want to be able to use what I bought. Please help me.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
If you bought it here, log in to the website (not the forums) and click on "my account" at the top. It should have the order history of anything you bought from this site, and the order number is the product key.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For MV, the order number is actually not the product key (I discovered after trying it two or three times then sending off a support request). If you open your order and scroll down, it'll tell you what the key is.

And obviously, if you bought it on steam, all of that is done on the platform and you shouldn't have to put in a key at all.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oh, oops. Uh, it's been a while, I guess. ^^; Sorry!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just a heads-up that Slip into Ruby and Jump into Javascript might be a bit slow for now while I'm on the team porting the YEP plugins to VisuStella's MZ suite.
So I managed to build a teleport skill. You can see the progression in the development topic
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/in-dev-multi-hit-target-selection.125049/

Here's how it looks:

But the real question is, can I pull off FF8?

I love these little slime battlers. Really wish I could find more animated ones :'(
The curse of retail: you get ideas, you want to make something with those ideas, but because you're always at friggin' work you can't actually do anything with them.
Quexp wrote on lumimae's profile.
Welcome! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dealdeg