Help!!! How can I put the class in the hud.

zombie-dog

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, query how I can change the character class with the Hud Maker plugins, I have used several scripts but it does not change it, the one in the photo use this $ {$ gameParty.leader (). Nickname ()} try class, currentClass, Role, etc ... does not change. Occupy Rpg Maker MV.

clase de personbaje.jpg

BK-tdm

Manga Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you can create multiple text iterations and stack them there, then set the condition to show as a variable, lets call it "Class".

You'll have to set the variable depending on the class so if we have mage,thief,warrior thats 3 classes and you set the variable "Class" accordingly:
Mage=1
Thief=2
Warrior=3

When you select a character, start the game or whatever the class variable has to be set to the corresponding value, which will then activate its corresponding text or image in the hud, if you use a class changing system you will have to update the variable on the class change event so the hud changes accordingly.

So on the hud maker you make the "Mage" text and set the show condition to the variable Class==1, any other number will not show "Mage" and instead the corresponding class.

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Im using "$gameActors.actor(1)" for this Example but that should work the same as using "$gameParty.leader()"
("$gameActors.actor(1)" is only depending on actor ID(1) , "$gameParty.leader()" is only the Party Leader)

JavaScript:
$gameActors.actor(1)._classId
// returns the ID of the Class of Actor 1
But with this solution ,you need an extra "if condition" that gets the Class Name depending on the Class ID

JavaScript:
$gameActors.actor(1).currentClass().name
// the solution from Caethyril
// tested it & this returns "ClassName"
-> what Caethyril mentioned should work better ..

Edit
Also there is a List of ScriptCalls which can be used with the HUD Maker using "$gameActors.actor(1)" in my Signature Spoiler..

Last edited:

zombie-dog

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you, the answers helped me a lot, I appreciate them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh no. That moment when you try to fix something you modified in your game, like, a year ago but didn't want to fix then, and you now have no idea what you even did. Me right now, trying to figure out why my gold window is over stretched?
LittlePIGGY wrote on atreyoray's profile.
Where are you TT^TT
We need ARP_InGameManual for MZ
Oh my gosh. Thank you, Macy's! Thank you so much! You have made me very happy!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you thankful for? I'm thankful that I no longer have PTSD, and that I get to enjoy a good meal with my mom and stepdad! It might not be the same as before COVID, but at least I still get to enjoy the holiday!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eryndor