HELP! How do I get rpgmaker to show more than 4 party members?

Schmoopy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Other
So, I went into the script and changed the max amount of party members to 6. All 6 (plus the player) show up in battle and on the save/load screen, but in the overworld, only four members show up and follow the player, and the other two are invisible. I want the conga line of party members to be complete! How do I get all of them to show up?

tyranzero

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you're using YEP_PartySystem, you can change [Max Battle Members] to its desired number.

Schmoopy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Other
If you're using YEP_PartySystem, you can change [Max Battle Members] to its desired number.
I'm using the basic system. i already went in and changed the max number of battle members, which is how they are able to show up in battle at all Q A Q but they wont show up outside of battle! what do?

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
1606169921266.png
class Game_Party < Game_Unit
def max_battle_members
return 10
end
end

Schmoopy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Other
View attachment 168865
class Game_Party < Game_Unit
def max_battle_members
return 10
end
end
YEEEEEEEEEES OKAY SO!! Since you and someone else suggested the same thing, I figured it might be a case of my test save not updating, so I replayed the game from the beginning with the new scripting in place and IT WORKED! thank you both of you!!!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I turned 17 two months ago and I feel like I've grown (personality-wise) more in this 1 year than all the 16 years I had lived combined.
Ugh, I may have been cumbersomely eventing a bunch of stuff I could have easily done changing the tileset "Passage (4 dir)" and "Ladder" options. Oops :D
I have no idea why some of the program "splash screen" always on top. E.g, RMMZ loading screen stuck on the top blocking anything I want to do until it fully loaded. What is even the purpose?
One of the secret places in the game.
Had a dream last night that I died -- what a way to start the weekend! :'D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kesharikbrando