dzyidk

JoRavel
Reaction score
First Language
CN, EN, ES
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1.png
As you can see from the picture, when running the game, every event and the main character with his followers on the map have a black square on them, blocking their original images. This happened when I deployed the game to an Android app, and particularly on Windows 7 & 8 (Win 10 didn't have this problem). Could anyone tell me what's wrong? Thanks in advance!!

Sakurra

I want a brownie.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm gonna try to help but I should say in disclaimer, I don't have any knowledge about importing these games to android app. This is what I would do if ever attempted this and had this same exact problem:

1. Delete and re paste your game onto android

2. Make sure your game maker is up to date

3. Turn off any plugins and then import the game again to android and see if the black squares continue to appear

4.Find out the common dominator for these events. (In example: All of them are running a script in the event command or all of them use the event command change graphic)

5. Check the image file you are using for these events? Seems like the black squares are just on charsets for actors.

6. Check the manual or tutorials an re read how to export MV to android. Maybe the files used on android or different from MV?

Hope I could help. I tried. :p

ProphetBG

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Bulgarian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
View attachment 159914
As you can see from the picture, when running the game, every event and the main character with his followers on the map have a black square on them, blocking their original images. This happened when I deployed the game to an Android app, and particularly on Windows 7 & 8 (Win 10 didn't have this problem). Could anyone tell me what's wrong? Thanks in advance!!
Are you find solution? I have the same problem for second time. I'm not remember how solved it first time... How you fix this?

I found a solution and share it if someone have the same problem.
It seems that Android devices support pictures up to 2048 pixels, when there is a picture above this limit the effect of black squares is show. Most often it is a icon set. Reduce the size of the set by removing the icons you do not use and everything will be fine.

Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@ProphetBG , please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

image_2021-06-13_213812.png

Todays Lesson: Tiles are a pain to make xD
The game is not even 2% complete, but i just wanted to release something for funsies. :)
It's on my google drive.
It would be awesome if i could get a couple ideas and the like!
So yesterday Dad took me to Volcano Bay, and it was almost ruined by a thunderstorm... then it passed by and the lightning warning got lifted, leading to an awesome time sliding and swimming. Hopefully we get to go to the arcade tonight. The one we're planning on has a restaurant built in with AWESOME food. Not to mention how big the arcade itself is!
image_2021-06-13_150033.png

Maybe I'll actually try making a retro pack. Already have the shark fin made so why not xD
Hey everyone, for everybody following along with my RPG Maker MZ streams: There will unfortunately not be a stream tonight. There is a big exciting event that will go live next week that has been taking all my time, so look forward to that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amber22