Davox

Archimage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, i've been trying to find alternatives to the default battle system in RPG MV, i found THIS GEM: its called PRABS or something, it look gorgeous, but i need some help to apply this to MV:aswt2:. anyway if you had some more ideas, tips or another system that look like this i would be really grateful:kaoluv:
~Davox~

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Davox

Archimage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you so much!!:kaojoy:
The Chrono Engine looks amazing,i see the ABS Alpha it's a bit simpler, and i'm currently developing my first medium project, so i don't want to make it all really complex.
P.S: what are your opinions about real time combats? sometimes it's a bit messy and i get lost in the screen xD

ImaginaryVillain

Obviously the "Hero" of Light!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Event Gibberish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well as I'm building my own personalized ABS for my own game, I think we can all agree where I stand on action combat. :LZSwink: Speaking of which, when I first started I was using https://galvs-scripts.com/2016/09/13/mv-map-projectiles/ It might be worth a look if you're looking for something that's not very complex. I liked it a lot except for two things.... 1. Projectiles could only initiate a common event/flip a switch on impact. 2. I had no idea how to make it work with Terrax Lighting. So if neither of those are a problem, you might look into it.

As for messy, yeah some action combat like bullet hell stuff is just more than I want on a screen at a time. I think the golden rule is the player should be able to reasonably realize the danger and have a fair amount time to react to it. Not too long, but if it requires the reaction speed of a 12 year old Fornite player after 3 cans of Monster... It's probably too fast. :LZSlol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD
Sometimes you may feel helpless and defeated. But everyone loses from time to time. It's okay to be tired. Take a breather. Have a good cry if you need to. You gotta take breaks from your workout, or you'll collapse before you can get stronger.
So, my roommates wrote a news article in English, translated it into Bengali with google translate and now I'm helping them fix the monstrosity which was the result. Making English the medium of education is fine... but not to an extent that we forget how to write properly in our own language :")
Stream will be live shortly with some more Minecraft spriting! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloud8111