Help in Animated Torch!

Medo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I wanted to put a torch that have have fire animation ,so I used the default blue torch as in the picture ,but the there was no animation it acted like a normal object 

Note: the default blue torch has a three frames animation ,I put the torch as an event .

thanks in advance .

torch animated.png

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to MV Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Zalerinian

Jack of all Errors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Did you check the "Stepping Animation" box on the bottom left corner of the event's page settings? Stepping animation will make the event animate when not moving, while walking animation will make it animate while walking. If this event is intent on being static, have it's stepping animation box checked. The walking animation one can be left without any issues, as it won't affect it.

Medo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Did you check the "Stepping Animation" box on the bottom left corner of the event's page settings? Stepping animation will make the event animate when not moving, while walking animation will make it animate while walking. If this event is intent on being static, have it's stepping animation box checked. The walking animation one can be left without any issues, as it won't affect it.
Thanks ! 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The main character of the book)
Things you can say about your rpg maker project but not your bf/gf: I'm not super committed but it's fun to play around with it.
putting a puzzle in my game that BSODs the player's computer if they complete it
I finally got a book out the door after seven years of nothing \^-^/ Now if I can get a game out the door too, that'd be great...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tharene