Help in converting this into character sheets?

YukiNagato

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Taglish
Primarily Uses
I am sooooo sorry if I am such a bother. :(

I wanted to use these supposed balloons in RPG Maker VXA found in the attachment.

But it seems that it needs some formatting according to GrandmaDeb in this thread here:

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/27484-grannys-lists-icons-and-balloons/?view=getnewpost

Can someone please turn the rows with the check! , start and the rows with new! , info text into character sheets so I can use them in events and such?

And if it isn't possible can someone link me to websites with similar materials as the ones mentioned above?

Thank you so much! :) Your help would be greatly appreciated!  :D

pipo-emotionset.png

Last edited by a moderator:

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm not sure how you can use them properly in Ace without a little editing.

From the Help file:

The size is fixed at 256 × 320. Arrange 8 patterns × 10 types of balloon icons, each of the size 32 × 32 per pattern, therein.

In your large sheet, they go by 3. Unless you double some icons, it won't display properly.

Milennin

"With a bang and a boom!"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This one should work, but I don't have VX Ace currently active to check for myself.

zRHaYEB.png

YukiNagato

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Taglish
Primarily Uses
This one should work, but I don't have VX Ace currently active to check for myself.

zRHaYEB.png
Wow! That was quick! Thank you for the quick response!

I'm so sorry for being unclear with my request. I requested for those 4 rows, the check! and new! included. To avoid any more confusion:

The check! text until the treasure text

The new! text until the action text

I am so sorry for being unclear. But thank you very much! Really! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Milennin

"With a bang and a boom!"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I see. In that case this should be good?

1sIMgBj.png

982Csl4.png

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm so annoyed with myself...I can't get this code to work so it looks like I'm going the plugin route for a problem I should be able to do myself :kaolivid:Great. Now I get to murder save file compatibility. Again.
Can't believe my code from four years ago is still working! Did some expansions, and...
1635194553179.png
In related news, I may have an update for my old Extra status window plugin ready. That is, once I manage to sit down and update the documentation... and the demo project... :kaoswt:
How does one pronounce Godot? I've heard it pronounced a couple of different ways, and I genuinely don't know the proper way.
March 2020 ...
1635188823939.jpeg
... vs October 2021
You look like you had a rough day...Here, have a Baby Panda!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xtvback