Seraph

Neglected TSF Pilot
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello RPG community,

I found this nifty Iconset in GrandmaDeb's convenient list of resources (thanks a bunch ^^). But unfortunately I cannot locate the terms of use the author usually states on their site (either that or Chrome's translator is messing with me). So my request is simple, could someone please let me know the terms of use for this resource, as I wish to abide by the rules the artist sets (least thing I can do for using their resource).

Sincerely,

Seraph

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
It's this, I think.

Says you're allowed to change it, not allowed to redistribute and not claim it as your own.

In case you want to use it in a commercial game, you have to contact the artist.

Seraph

Neglected TSF Pilot
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Alright, thanks for the heads up ^^. I guess that resolves this request thanks for the help ^^.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"How dare you!" is probably the most overused reason to start conflict.
Another day of mostly mapping in Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ: Episode 7 starting now! We're making a mansion! Come watch live and join in on the chat!
Game=Forest, Feature=Tree. There's little worth in looking at a tree except in its relation to how it affects the feel of the forest.
Been a while, guys. Despite being in college now, I'm working on Season's Promise as often as I can.
Helping my sister make her game
I hope i can get some freckles for the generator soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simonbelmont88