Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi

I would like to make a skill that increases the level of allies assigned by skill (or increase experience).
ex) If the level of an allied is 45 or less, the level of the allied is increased by 1 using this skill. When it is over 45, the skill does not rise even if i use this skill.

I tried hard, but it was hard to find anything related to this. Can you help me?

In addition, I am using most of YEP's plugins.

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That could be done with Skill triggered Common Events

skill trigger common event.png

event comand.png

and You could Use Variables (actors lv 45) with the Common Event
In order to only Add EXP Or LV UPs if the level is under 45..

CE 1.png

CO 2.png

Last edited:

Dehsalp

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That could be done with Skill triggered Common Events

and You could Use Variables (actors lv 45) with the Common Event
In order to only Add EXP Or LV UPs if the level is under 45..

Yes, I know how to use the event itself to raise the level in the common event, but what I need is not to increase the level of a specific actor or one's own when using the skill, but to "select" allies during battle and then "select the level of the selected actor" "As a variable.

It is possible to load a specific actor level from the game data in the variable setting, but what if the skill is selected during battle, that is, the target is constantly changing?

This skill is not a specific actor designation, there are over 150 actors in my game.

ex) Actor A~G in party and battles participate from A to D.
At this time, D used skill to select B and raised B's level by 1.
After that, use C again to increase the level by selecting C.

If you use common events as you say...

1. Create a skill that calls common events.

2. Set the level of the selected actor to the variable Z.
-> In this part, I am having trouble. In the event of setting a variable, you can load a friendly level from the game data, but that is to select and load a specific actor level.

3. Use the conditional branch to raise the level of the selected actor by 1 if the variable Z does not exceed 45, otherwise it has no effect.
-> Probably in this part, it is possible to select a specific actor as a variable in the level increase/decrease event.

I hope you understand what I mean.

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if i understand right, you want the skill to select the actor random fron those who are under lv 45 ,and i got no idea on random selecting..(that is the main issue i think)
I have to admit the whole concept of over 100 actors is very diefferent to what i do...
when i select from 4 or 6 actors during a common event its never random and i use disable choices from HIME to to avoid double selections.But that wont help here sry.

Dehsalp

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if i understand right, you want the skill to select the actor random fron those who are under lv 45 ,and i got no idea on random selecting..(that is the main issue i think)
I have to admit the whole concept of over 100 actors is very diefferent to what i do...
when i select from 4 or 6 actors during a common event its never random and i use disable choices from HIME to to avoid double selections.But that wont help here sry.
Maybe I didn't explain it well.

1. This skill can only be used during combat, and it is a skill that designates one ally. It is not random.

2. Increases the level of the assigned ally by 1.

3. If your team's level is 45 or higher, it has no effect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

made a bio for the protag in my project!
Beggar : "I haven't eat for days..."
Kid : "Just do crime! You will get daily necessity for free in prison~"
Stream is a bit late but will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!
omg, why persona 5 is so good?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teendinsaikha