unoui

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
First, how do I download BindPictureToMap plugin? It only shows me a text on github, what am I supposed to do with that? Been working on this project for like 2 weeks now and I just found out about parallax mapping, this is my first map: (if anyone needs the overlay- to help me of course, nothing else, just tell me)

love.png

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
With any script in github, the best way to do it is to find a little button on the top right that says "raw" and click that, then select all and copy. And then I use Notepad++ to paste it and save it as a .js file.

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
With any script in github, the best way to do it is to find a little button on the top right that says "raw" and click that, then select all and copy. And then I use Notepad++ to paste it and save it as a .js file.

Can also right-click raw and save as a js file.

unoui

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
Thanks so much, sirs. :)

unoui

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
Wait, omg, how do I format it to a json?

fimamati

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
The extension at the end should say .js not .json, to be read as a plugin. as EternalShadow mentioned, right click anywhere on the document and save as. Do not change anything. Then place the document in your plugin folder. No formatting necessary.  :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

DenRebrov wrote on Celianna's profile.
Seliana, will you be making desert tiles in the ancient dungeon?
Working on a casual shirt and jeans for female MZ gen. Woo.
Crazy idea: a crossover game made to showcase different RPG Maker games. Dimension crossing is involved and you get to play as different people's characters in some wacky nonsense plot.
HexMozart88 wrote on Citali's profile.
Kikuo!
The lack of bike trails and bungee jump areas in this city should be criminalized.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KishinMc