Help me figure out yanfly auto passive states (auto cast a skill)

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Nerdboy, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Nerdboy

Nerdboy Veteran Veteran

Hi, i tried looking for a plugin that allows you to auto cast a skill when your turn is up, and i figured it be best used with yanfly's auto passive states. thing is im not sure how to allow a passive state to auto cast a skill if you know the passive state?

seems kinda tricky for me to figure out by myself. how should i approach this, should i look at some other plugin other than yanfly's auto passive state, or will that do the trick?

example.
    actor knows the passive Blitz. since actor knows it, it will automatically cast when actor's turn comes up, and also allow him to do his normal routine action. like a auto passive state that casts a skill if you know it, is that possible?

2. Tiamat-86

Tiamat-86 old jrpg gamer Veteran

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    only way i can think to get it to work like that is a battle event each turn to check for the state n then make all who have that state do a force action. otherwise it could wok like that with weapon unleash plugin but that only apllies to the normal attack command being used

3. Nerdboy

Nerdboy Veteran Veteran

Using force action only works with enemies, not your actors. unless I'm wrong, it also only targets specific enemy id's or limited to to other functions, random and last target (would have to figure out how to use target core yanfly with it) that would help me. Weapon unleash doesn't do what i want. it doesnt allow a normal action to be taken and all it does it replace the normal attack with a skill, or with probability to replace normal attack. you only get one action with weapon unleash, i need atleast 2.

If anyone knows some other way, to get an actor to cast a skill with a state or other means while also being able to attack a normal attack, would be great. thank you.