kittgts

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
ru
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good afternoon. Dear soul 777 left the plug-in and all his work and plug-ins - deleted. On the Internet they can not be found. Please share the plugin if anyone has left it. This is very important, thank you in advance!
Custom Variables
talk about this
http://mvplugins.com/plugin/Soul/Custom Variables

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The reason for that is because Soul was found to be stealing and copying another person's (Moghunter) plugins. Soul has since as far as Im aware left the scene or adopted another identity. As such those of us who know him wouldnt recommend using his plugins.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Please be aware that it is unlikely that anyone will share plugins by Soulpour777, for the simple reason that he was found to have stolen them from other plugin writers. This was not the first time he was caught using other peoples' work and claiming it as his own.

However, as the person whose code he took was often Moghunter, you could well find what you are looking for there.

EDIT
ninja'd

I have also just noticed which forum this is in.
[move]JS Plugin Requests[/move]

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Soulpour has been banned from this site because of copytheft, because he claimed to have programmed scripts or plugins that he in reality stole from moghunter, even asking payment for commercial licence on stolen scripts.

I suggest you try to find an alternative (or the original script he copied) because you will not get support for his work on this site.

Edit: double ninja'd

kittgts

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
ru
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It is clear, but no one has the alternative to this script

kittgts

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
ru
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I use a large number of hotel rooms, where each room is a set of almost 100 different variables. (Light, food, water, life, mood, colors, length of wallpaper and certain objects) I am lacking in variables - after all only 10 rooms - already 1000 such variables. Although they are not used often - they are extremely important and this plug-in was ideal for me

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
[dpost]kittgts[/dpost]
A double post is where you post again after another post by you, without 72 hours having passed. If you want to add something, simply use the Edit button and add it to the earlier post.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yanfly has a "self-variables" plugin

kittgts

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
ru
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yanfly has a "self-variables" plugin
in fact of the matter. that Yanfly uses standard variables, and I need new ones that are not used and are not created in the editor

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, nobody is going to give you Soulpour's plugin, so if you can't verify that he stole it from someone else and use that person's plugin instead, you're going to have to change your game to use someone else's plugin.

Several people have suggested that you look in Moghunter's plugins (as that was who he stole from most frequently) and see if he has a similar one. Did you do that? Did you find any?

kittgts

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
ru
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, nobody is going to give you Soulpour's plugin, so if you can't verify that he stole it from someone else and use that person's plugin instead, you're going to have to change your game to use someone else's plugin.

Several people have suggested that you look in Moghunter's plugins (as that was who he stole from most frequently) and see if he has a similar one. Did you do that? Did you find any?

Of course I was looking. Before writing here - I was trying to find if not this plug-in, then its alternative. And then. that the soul - a thief for me was a big and unpleasant news.
It's all very, very sad

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Then give a better description of what you want to do (instead of how you want to do it), and perhaps we can point you to an alternative.
Because from your description I also think that self-variables are better to use here than regular variables - after all regular variables are limited by numbers, while self-variables are repeated unlimitly per number of events on the map.

kittgts

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
ru
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Then give a better description of what you want to do (instead of how you want to do it), and perhaps we can point you to an alternative.
Because from your description I also think that self-variables are better to use here than regular variables - after all regular variables are limited by numbers, while self-variables are repeated unlimitly per number of events on the map.
I need a plugin that can create its own variables without using standard variables and switches.
That's exactly what the soul was like, and I could not find alternative ones.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I need a plugin that can create its own variables without using standard variables and switches.
That's exactly what the soul was like, and I could not find alternative ones.
I asked you what you want to do (what should be in the game) and not how you want to do it (using variables like souls plugin).
Most likely you'll never get that plugin, and help you (and point you to some alternatives) we need more details on what the effects should be in your game.

kittgts

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
ru
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I asked you what you want to do (what should be in the game) and not how you want to do it (using variables like souls plugin).
Most likely you'll never get that plugin, and help you (and point you to some alternatives) we need more details on what the effects should be in your game.
Example on wallpaper and variable 1
We have a hotel room number 1.
Variables serve as a number that remembers one or another object.
Variable N1 = 1 - Wallpaper red, changing N1 = 2 - wallpaper in blue
The fact is that in the 1st such room there can be more than 100 different variables as the wallpaper of example 1

And I want to create more than 100 such rooms.
In the end, I get 10,000 variables. At the output, we get approximately the following list:

1. The variable (V) = 1
2. (V2) is the threshold
3. (V3)The door
4. (V4)Window
5. (V5)Floors
6. (V6)Color of floors
7. (V7)Plaster
8. (V8)Damage to the room 1
9. (V9)Damage to the room 2
10. (V10)Damage to the room 3
11. (V11)Growth in the 1st corner
12 (V12)Rothenia in the 2nd corner
13 (V13)Growth in the 3 rd corner
14. (V14)Growth in the 4 th corner
and so on up to 50-100 actions. Depends on the imagination.

and this is only 1 room, and there will be a lot of them, very much.
And for each room you need your own unique variables.

And now we get just a huge list of variables inside the editor, which will not be used almost after creation. Here, you need a soul plug-in or similar, which these variables are able to keep separate from the game variables from the editor, so as not to cause an overload.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So as we said the way to go is by self-variables instead of regular variables from what I understand.
That way you use one event for each room to store the data, give that event the self-variables needed to describe a single room and repeat that for any other room.

In fact this would make the game easier than using regular variables, because with regular variables each room would need its own variable IDs while with self-variables you can automatically redirect the data between similiar functions.

In fact, in my opinion it would be idiotic to use normal variables for something like this, you need some form of relative variables for easier handling. And self-variables are the most commonly available form of relative variables.

kittgts

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
ru
Primarily Uses
RMMV
However, in this case - you can not control the room itself, if in due course something is destroyed in it while the player will run somewhere, because it is an ephemeral technology.
Also, you will not be able to transfer things from the 1st room to the other, in this case the plug-in from the YEP does not work for me, and the only one that came up is that it's simply not there. It is sad.

The plugin from the YEP is suitable for normal events, however it can not control a complex system from the group of events as one mechanism.
What to do when the team has been transferred from the group of variables 1-20 (1) to another event1-20 (2), and then half of it is written in another group (3)
Used bridges, which control this all.

I do not know who the soul was copying this script. but there are no analogues on the Internet. A plug-in epa - not an analog. he is good but his meaning is different in general.

I unfortunately need just additional variables with the ability to communicate with ordinary ones.

It's very hard for me to explain what the problem is in English, I'm very bad at it. My apologies.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Then you probably have to request a custom script, but that would require you describing what you want anyway. Perhaps asking a friend that is better at english?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Watch Studio Blue play Numina by starlit in our latest RPG Maker Games Critique stream starting NOW!

Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill is good enough to be called "not total trash".
Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
c100note