help me find these lines please? (MV-Yanfly)

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by 22pepperjack, Apr 21, 2018.

1. 22pepperjack

22pepperjack Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    so I've been searching all morning, like 5 or 6 hours now. and I cant for the life of me find the lines of code I'm searching for. I think I've narrowed it down though.
    if anyone could help me find which lines these specific bits of code are on I would greatly appreciate it.

I have Yanfly's in-battle status window script (link here) and I want to remove the state icons to the right of the players face, and move the health and mana bars down and too the left to fill that space. I also want to lower the "warrior" title down by one line. however, i cant seem to find which lines of code are drawing those items to the screen.

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure its being drawn between lines 628 and 646.

just to clarify, im only looking for the line that draws and/or references the drawing of the HP/MP bars, and the line that draws the state icons.

reference Image:
    display 2.png

thanks for any help provided.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  2. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I've seen your Report where you say that you realise you've asked too much for one thread. Yeah, we do prefer one question per thread because experience shows it can get very confusing pretty fast.

What I suggest you do is to edit your post down to one query. For example, you could choose the battle status window. Then make a new thread for the other query about the status menu (remembering to give a link to the plugin).

3. 22pepperjack

22pepperjack Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    yeah, thanks, ive edited it down to just trying to find two lines, and i think ive narrowed down their location, still not 100% though...