Help me find this game please.

Flaming_Heart

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
You are a new adventurer that comes from 3 different locations (Capital, Forest, and a small village), the MC is a blonde guy.
The history was about 2 men and 1 girl (Family I think) with black hair that was in a dungeon to defeat a demon or something obviously. The adventures tell you to give up, 'cause they think you'll die, a blonde guy with long hair mocks at you, and only a guy with white hair believes in you and takes you to the dungeon, unfortunately, he disappears the next day.
The game has a town where you have a house, there's a restaurant a shop to buy gifts for girls, a pub, a place where you can play a lumberjack game, a beach?, a bridge, weapons store, a church with a cemetery in the back, a place with girls dancing (don't remember how it's called), an inn where you can't stay, and a mansion. This game has many heroines to date I'm not sure if this are all of them, or even if this will help you at all but the girls are a shopkeeper with orange hair, a mage girl with purple hair, a knight a blonde girl who's sister is a dancer, a waitress, and a purple girl that comes sometime after you to the guild.
The game lets you choose between being 3 classes Knight, Mage, and archer?. The only location is the town, it has a dungeon right on the side of the guild and the inn.
Lastly, there's a mission where the dance girls can't stand his boss that lives in the mansion they ask you to help them, you accept and one of them tells you that her sister is going on her way to help too, you spend some days going to the mansion to work and some other day she comes, but doesn't know you're also helping. The last day you catch her stealing some papers and she's prepared to make her way out, you tell her you're on his side and try to get out of the mansion together, but in the door, there's the boss with his guard, you two defeat him and get out.
The game has a mod? where you can play as a girl.
I hope this is enough for you to help me find this game.

Flaming_Heart

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Hahaha, I was the first one to respond.
The game is called Dungeon Dreams. Roguelike Romance JRPG. Customize your characters, take open-ended quests and write your own story in the town of Ecallia.
(I literally remember it one minute after posting.)

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Video Games. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Benny Jackdaw

Ratty!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
a lot of what you mentioned brings to mind the game Fable 2, but there are other things that don't match. Honestly, the game sound so generic it could be anything.

I just know that Fable 2 has some of the things you mentioned, it has three heroism, buying gifts and houses, a lumberjack mini game, Etc. However, there is no demon in the game, with a plot revolving around a Madman who wants to build a tower. Some of the characters don't sound right either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Where do i have to play Heisei Pistol Show the same creator that made Re: Kinder Parun
I really get the feeling I should be doing regular YouTube videos whenever I make something cool in my game, instead of waiting for massive changes. But not going to lie... I always feel like it's never quite enough to merit an update, until it's a drastic change. :kaoswt:
Going to submit to this game jam...struggling with the time crunch...
Have to keep compromising...
Just released a new OST for my game and a new place to purchase it!

Ah, things to do when you finish a game.
Ami
Me: It's dark cloudy! I hope it's Rain…
(2-3 Hours Later,Changed To Sunny)
Me: :kaolivid:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatisGachi