Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello RM Members,

I need help for my project.

is there any script for slideshow title screen? I need my picture of title menu can change/move like slideshow.

Note: its okay though if the script also have smooth fade in/out transition. :ehappy:

Thank you!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
there might be such a script, but most people handle it slightly different:

there are scripts to skip the title screen to go to a title map, and on the map they use event commands to do whatever they want, including show picture, parallel process check for buttons and show choices and so on.

Ronyun_Deren

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
there might be such a script, but most people handle it slightly different:

there are scripts to skip the title screen to go to a title map, and on the map they use event commands to do whatever they want, including show picture, parallel process check for buttons and show choices and so on.
and i need just for picture/frame. I have my own background image. I just need my background title can move frame per frame, like slideshow.

Last edited:

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
try some of those. One or two have the option to change the picture.

Ronyun_Deren

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
try some of those. One or two have the option to change the picture.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I wonder if I feature creep... 225 magic spells is a lot lol.
Being hit with nostalgia for something that's gone is both a great thing and so sad.

But being a creative means having ideas for bringing stuff back to life, which can be frustrating and rewarding in it's own right.
the urge to comment helpful things on forum posts but not using the same engine
It's my Party and I'll cry if I want to. The best b-day present I could have is if my mapper came back. No idea where he went.
Senary_Redesign.png
Updated Senary's design (left). The previous one is overdesigned and her lack of functional pants is distracting and undermines her as a strong female character. She now has compression shorts, shorter hair, and a loose-fitting shirt for a modern look. She was lacking the authority of her original design, so I gave her military cap with her namesake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidbezass