Help me I need SV Weapon and plugin that let me throw item like a bomb. need this for game jam

Zabelnov

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Evening everyone. right now i really need this SV(side view) weapon and plugin that help me to throw an item like bomb,molotov and a rock,

1.I`m using RPG MAKER MZ
2.SV Weapon I need

-metal baseball bat (swing animation)
-baton (swing animation)
-stun baton (swing animation)
-machete (swing animation)
-knuckle duster (thrust animation)
-some melee weapon

3.Plugin or a alternative way to make the character can throw item to enemies
a plugin looks like Victor sant. some thing like on this post https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/ve-throwable-objects.59297/
but this plugin is for MV not for MZ.

4.quick swap weapon plugin or alternative way to do it
plugin that let us equip two weapon, melee and range, then when we in the battle, we can chose which one we want to use to attack the enemies. (like TrailBlazer game, that game is epic)
5.I need Zombie SV battlers
6.I`m using Turn base battle system with Side View battle

I need this to participate in a game jam. so i will put the name of SV weapon artist and plugin maker on credits scene. the credits scene will like my first demo game i made.

thank you for seeing this post.

Last edited:

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have done a couple of these. I make the weapon sheet with the initial 3 frames showing the tossed item leaving the character's hand & then an animation sheet with the item in question. The next step is to set up a new animation using the object's animation sheet & explosion or whatever other graphic correlates to your desired effect. Then set your weapon to use your new animation and test it. Sometimes it takes a bit of back and forth to get it smoothed out. I have a few animation sheets posted with thrown weapons, they are free and may help at least as a template. When I get the time, I'll try to set up a step by step tutorial with screen shots. I hope this was helpful, I'll notify you when I am able to get it uploaded. May be a couple of days as I am working 7 days a week at the moment

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Zabelnov Resource Requests is intended for small requests (1-2 items), as it's asking members to make items for you for free. I'll let this stand though, as there may be existing resources that members may be able to direct you to.

Also, Resource Requests is not meant for code. We have a separate section for requesting that, so please post the plugin requests in this this forum.

Zabelnov

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I have done a couple of these. I make the weapon sheet with the initial 3 frames showing the tossed item leaving the character's hand & then an animation sheet with the item in question. The next step is to set up a new animation using the object's animation sheet & explosion or whatever other graphic correlates to your desired effect. Then set your weapon to use your new animation and test it. Sometimes it takes a bit of back and forth to get it smoothed out. I have a few animation sheets posted with thrown weapons, they are free and may help at least as a template. When I get the time, I'll try to set up a step by step tutorial with screen shots. I hope this was helpful, I'll notify you when I am able to get it uploaded. May be a couple of days as I am working 7 days a week at the moment
dude you`re life saver. why I didn`t think of those idea.
yeah if i just make a throw animation and combined with item useage + action sequence, i think that will do.

that throw stuff you speak, i can`t use it, the term of use, i must own legal copy of MV, and i didn`t use MV, i use MZ. but that tileset of yours is dope, especially the soldier stuff. i`ll put your name in my credit scene. and i will put on massage when my game ready for the game jam.

right now i think i must watch how to make animation on MZ. then make it, put it on my game.

thank you for the answer.
this alternative way is genius.

now only zombie SV battlers that still missing on this project, the zombie resource from

chalkdust. is great,but it required MV.

. and about quick swap weapon(i will post this on plugins request)

@mlogan
i`m sorry for the trouble i make. i think.i can request more than 4 when making this thread. my bad. i`m really sorry.

and thank you for letting this stand.

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
dude you`re life saver. why I didn`t think of those idea.
yeah if i just make a throw animation and combined with item useage + action sequence, i think that will do.

that throw stuff you speak, i can`t use it, the term of use, i must own legal copy of MV, and i didn`t use MV, i use MZ. but that tileset of yours is dope, especially the soldier stuff. i`ll put your name in my credit scene. and i will put on massage when my game ready for the game jam.

right now i think i must watch how to make animation on MZ. then make it, put it on my game.

thank you for the answer.
this alternative way is genius.

now only zombie SV battlers that still missing on this project, the zombie resource from

chalkdust. is great,but it required MV.

. and about quick swap weapon(i will post this on plugins request)

@mlogan
i`m sorry for the trouble i make. i think.i can request more than 4 when making this thread. my bad. i`m really sorry.

and thank you for letting this stand.
I'd be honored for the mention! I keep hoping to see any of my graphics in a game that I'm playing. Any of my custom graphics can be used however & in whatever engine a creator uses, it is only the edits that have maker specific requirements. I try to keep things noted so people can find things that may not be floating around. I like making anything that might lend to someone's creative expression.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been working on some ABS team A.I. for 'A New Suburbia', and thought I'd share.

I'm generally quite please although the AI is a little grenade heavy right now :rolleyes: - Sneaking and stalking next! Please excuse the terrible map... it was just for ease of viewing!
Voting for the second round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?forums/map-madness-2021-polls.187/
Just bought the Visustella All Waves bundle... Time to go IN!!
Oh, I was just confirmed I'll be doing small online classes during june - july, on one side I'm nervous and looking forward it, on the other one: I've became the very thing I swore to destroy. :kaodes:
Work starts today at 2pm. I hate jeans, but the dress code says I have to wear them... That's how I discovered I was a plus size. Shopping for my first pair of jeans.
Anyhow, I'll post a new video on TheDazzlingsAreBack as soon as I'm able to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smug