Uranium

Game Dev, Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a Monster Catching Pluging that doesn't require Yanfly's BattleCore or use of Troops in the data base?

I want to use an item so that if it successfully hits an enemy it triggers an actor to join the party. with Each monster triggering a different actor to join.

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this is wrong on several counts.

First, paid commissions are only allowed in the classifieds area, which you are not yet allowed to see (you're missing 6 posts to 30 when it will become visible).

Second, you're wrong assuming "it is a very simple task" - compatibility fixes between plugins are often rather complex to do, because they require the programmer to know both plugins in detail.

Third, it is not really sure that your problem is caused by those plugins - from the description alone I can think of several other reasons that might block the attack command, and you need to give a lot more info (including a screenshot of your attack skill) to really determine what the cause of your error is.

Uranium

Game Dev, Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My mistake I will edit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We'll be doing another giveaway of MZ on the stream tomorrow! Thank you SykoGaming for contributing a copy for the community! :D
Sorry guys! Been away for long this time. Got attacked by my anxieties again. At least no more bedbugs. Got logged out of here and layout seems strange now a bit.
My old project is now a sitcom
How to do implementation the social politcal mechanics in rpg maker? Thank you for quick spark of ideas. Fear of going to the thread lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memakegamemekillminority