EvieOverwrite

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
portugues
Primarily Uses
Other
I wanted to know how do I import clothes, hair, beards and stuff to the RPG maker MV

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
go to your main root where MV is installed -> generator
you can find the male, female, child, hair and all the stuff there.

keep in mind that hair2.png hair04.png DOES NOT work.
they require a very special name in order to be readed and sometimes
a layout for their position.

you can find those names on those generator parts how they are named.
and follow those names + continue where the last one ends in order to read
them in the editor.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please make your thread titles more meaningful. Everyone who posts in this forum wants help with something. It's good to say what it is you want help with in the thread title (eg - Help Import Clothes/Hair/Beards/etc) so people don't have to open your thread to decide if they can assist or not.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the tutorial section of this forum contains several tutorials specifically about importing additional parts into the MV character generator, because as said above you need to follow specific renaming rules for all files. Please look for these tutorials and follow them if the tips above were not enough for you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been working on some ABS team A.I. for 'A New Suburbia', and thought I'd share.

I'm generally quite please although the AI is a little grenade heavy right now :rolleyes: - Sneaking and stalking next! Please excuse the terrible map... it was just for ease of viewing!
Voting for the second round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?forums/map-madness-2021-polls.187/
Just bought the Visustella All Waves bundle... Time to go IN!!
Oh, I was just confirmed I'll be doing small online classes during june - july, on one side I'm nervous and looking forward it, on the other one: I've became the very thing I swore to destroy. :kaodes:
Work starts today at 2pm. I hate jeans, but the dress code says I have to wear them... That's how I discovered I was a plus size. Shopping for my first pair of jeans.
Anyhow, I'll post a new video on TheDazzlingsAreBack as soon as I'm able to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlsgp0712