Help me show how big the gaming community is

Ruffreefa

Ruff Reefa Media
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hello,

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Im currently working on a project game using rpg maker mv and have managed to get a company interested in my idea. I must create a proposal document and i need a little bit of help gathering data on the audience reach capable among the online gaming community. Now im 29 and only have a couple of friends and a very small follower base so im struggling to get any support.

All i need is a quick like or retweet from my fellow gamers or devs to show how many people like computer games in my proposal.

Again thank you for your time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.
The project I am working on is going great at the moment. I'm hoping everyone is having as successful a time as I am. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DuckGames