Black Pagan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Help me by suggesting whatever kind of Enemies that comes to your mind when you hear of these Map Locations, Just remember that its a Futuristic setting so no Roman Soldiers or Witches or Magical stuff. Just Realistic, Sci-Fi and Futuristic enemies.

Suggest a single enemy, Multiple enemies or even a vague idea of the kind of enemy that comes to your mind when you think of the below Map Locations.

Maps :

The Warehouse
The Tech Lab
The Club House
The Power Grid
The Bio Lab

Waifus69

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The Warehouse
Warehouse Workers (Machine)
Utility Drones (Lifter)

The Tech Lab
Robot Guards
Lazer-type Spherical Automatons
Cyborgs

The Club House
Robot Housekeepers (Butlers, Maids, etc)
Guard Dogs
Nanomachines-enhanced Agents

Cormorant42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The Warehouse - a gang that calls themselves The Legion. They wear leather jackets, brown/tan jeans/cargo pants, red t-shirts, and have tall red mohawks.

I'm so sorry xD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Feeling overwhelmed by this project's scope lately, and lured by other projects; but it also feels like I'm on the verge of a turning point, almost finished laying the "foundations" and can soon start building the real structure. In other words, the dreaded "middle phase lull." I recognize and will resist it. So, the latest work: battle sprite for the second major party member.

If you REALLY want to slow a loop down... stick a console.log statement in it. lol
welp... YED_Sideview Battler works on MZ with FOSSIL, and it even works with the new MZ Battle Core. problem is I dunno if the new battle core allows for custom motions with YED like the MV one does.
My first game is gonna be a really ambitious one. But it's costing me a lot of money to make lol. it'll be worth it though
Ugh...Guests always put the Ketchup in the fridge....bloody savages the lot of them! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyokuuMori