kaigames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese.BR
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hello, I'm looking for a mini map script that is compatible with the MGC's FPLE ENGINE
or something like the video below:

If anyone can help me I will be very grateful

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
mini map script
Thanks for pointing this out.

The minimap script used is KMS Minimap and it has an addon that makes the fog on the minimap. The script titles are in the title for the video on youtube.
Etude87's KMS MiniMap Add-on

I grabbed it and put it into my project. It was something I wished existed and you pointed me to it.
So, thanks.

kaigames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese.BR
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Thanks for pointing this out.
I apologize for this, i used google translator, I do not speak English
and I'm glad that this helped you somehow :)
I'm trying to find a script like this in RPG maker XP

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swiftz